McWane Ductile New Jersey holds annual Team Health Fair
October 17, 2017
McWane Ductile New Jersey held their annual Team Health Fair on Thursday, October 12th. They partnered with St. Luke’s to provide free screenings to team members on-site. The event is a daylong event from 6 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. and is available to all hourly and salaried team members.
Tests and services provided by St. Luke’s included:
- Sleep apnea and pulmonary function testing
- Diabetes counseling and education
- Blood pressures/smoking cessation
- BMI and body fat analysis
- Bone density screening
- Stress management
- Fitness information
- Vascular screenings for PAD (peripheral artery disease affecting the legs and ankles)
Hansel Conway was the lucky winner of a gift basket that St Luke’s Fitness Center gave away in the raffle.